Thursday, May 26, 2011

its been a long...

exam is over...and im so happy...wahahaha...
cant wait to go home and relaxing my mind after been struggle for facing my exam papers for a 2 weeks already..
there's a lot of things i've been missed here...
its too much...till i don't know where to start...

before i started anything...
i would like to thanked to my beloved classmate..
i really love you all tau....hhehehehe...(^^,)..
pictured:been captured by our lecture huh...Cik Nab...
occation: GPS Girlicious nyte...at Hotel Juta....

and....this is me...loved being simple....
no new dresses...no new belt...or even make-up...
i just re-used all of it...
and...this is my...BFF...

this is a story about the Girlicious Nyte...hahahhhaha...
to-be continue with another event...

daaaa...(~_~)..

No comments:

Post a Comment