Thursday, January 27, 2011

here she is...a girl named Santa Michelle Thomas...

Whacha...Im Santa Michelle Thomas...A.K.A SanSan...
I'm so proud to be me...and im accepting all the goods and bads in me...
well,there's no one is perfect in this world...
and im a part of a life in this world..

Blogging!!??i have no idea at all...
i may think is maybe fun...or maybe boring for sometimes....
but at least there's something i can do...
wahhahahha...

For today, nothing special happen on me or peoples around me...
my life is so simple...
"wake up in the morning, having a shower...prepare to go to the class
and......listening a lecture....back from class...sleeping beauty..
evening shower again and starting online..or maybe study..if i was in mood..."
hhahahhhahha....wanna know what....
its keep on going like that from day to day....
and never change until i finish my study here...

Ooouuppsss....there's something special laaa for today...
Im going to meet my beloved one tomorrow...
yuhuuuuuu!!!!!!
so it makes me dont want to sleep at all....
sincerely...i cnt wait for tomorow...
thats it....

by the way, seem i was new in here...
there's a lot of things i still need to learn...
bla..bla..here.....bla..bla..there...
hehhehehhe....sooner or later....
we gonna see lah, my improvement in blogging...
gothaaa...GTG...GBU...& me too(^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment